Saturday, July 26, 2008

Zion, Zion, where is Zion?

=================================
pencil entry, dated 26/7/08
=================================

I patted the stone fondly and slipped inta my Library home. Its like a warm and dry cave, quiet. Like a den. I’m always safe there, nothing bad can happen to me there. Not now. It looks after Its own. Marvin tha Bot is there, all stiff and golden. I like tha guy, hes shy, and clean. Smells of ozone a bit, but at least he don’t leak oil. Doesn’t think like a Fleshie, either, which is nice. Good ta have another non-human about. “allo” he says, scratchin his head “why are you crouched on the floor?” See, I like that. He asks questions when stuff doesn’t make sense ta him. Direct and easy ta live with. “me? well, see, this is where i grew up, with my head close to the ground, it looks natural from down here” HE nods and clanks out. Problem solved.


Zion tha Coven Oracle ran into the library, his face red, totally freaked out. "Aw, Grr, there you are!" odd, as I barely knew tha guy, but he looked in need, and I try ta help any what come callin. So I greet him friendly, never once tried ta cut his head off or threaten ta send HIM home to Arcann in pieces. I'm hospitable like that. Even after my run in with tha Head of tha Housewives last week when I casully popped my head in. Luckily he don’t think I’m too bright so he'll probably keep thinking me walkin in the front door was just clumsy espionage.


Either way, Zion the Oracle lame in need, and kinda freaked me by almost puttin his arms around me and then stops. "Erm.. well. You know me?" he's breathin heavy and holdin his forehead. I ask him "your brain explodin?" and he falls into a chair. "Damn it, Grr, this is me, Abby" that takes me by surprise, just a little. Zion just sits there holdin his head with two hands, shaking it. I pad up close and poke "him". Zion sighs, rolls his eyes and huffs a "Yeah". That’s Abby awright, I recognise her body language.

Zion, clench fisted, sits as his reddened face slowly gets back ta Fleshie normal, and he speaks at a fast pace "I... I thought it would be fun to try if it works. You know, a hunch, I couldnt resist. It worked all too well" I tried tha next trick in my bag, i looked at Zion and unfocussed my eyes, looking Within. Lookin inta tha Spirit. Zion swallows, and from Within, Abby looked back at me. "Yeah, I am her. All trapped, by my own ingenious trick" Zion pokes out a tongue. What is a critter ta do? "ok... Abi, thats FUCKED up, you know its bloody rude ta possess folks? and where is Zion? in there? pushed to tha back, vanished? evasporated? quashed, sharin?" Zion holds his head still, groanin. "I didnt really think much about that, but yeah, he popped into my precious, beautiful, pretty little body and..." He clenches his fist again, slamming it into the other "He is touching it and is being slutty and all"


Tha self-centered brat! "dammit Abi, a persons body is their own . . . thats oh, well, fairs fair then, HA" the idea of body swappin is distressin, but somehow, the distress that i'm seein looked ta be valuable, and it sounded tha real Zion was not too much of a threat. It sure riled Abbi.. " No fucking WAY, I want it back. But... ther.... is... a problem with that. I just can't" Zion went back ta holdin his head. So I got ta thinking again, “hmm, well, where is err, Zion now? and with who?” Zion just looks up and shrugs, befer answerin “Griffith.... at the Coven tried to reverse the spell, but You see. Here I am. I am not sure where Abby/Zion is now. That ain’t good. I always like ta know where my body is at all fuckin times. “you know, just in case, maybe we should go find him, her, it, . . .your body . . Sympathetic Magic and all . . . better if closer. This astral stuff really aint my bag, I’m a flesh and earth kinda shaman, good fer what ails tha body, I don’t like it when folks are messin with their Spirits. It aint Natural.


Zion shrugs and waves, without hope. "The Coven is on it. And I told the shadows too." Well, don’t that just take tha fuckin cake. Now tha denizens of tha Pit are in on it, we can expect mischief of an epic bloody scale. I think I expressed myself clear when I said” oh, great, now yer in tha shit . . . and like you haven’t tried out yer new male parts neither .. ha” Tha next thing surprised me though, he kinda blushed and squirmed. “Fuck, Grr, that was the most terrifying thing happening to me, you know. I had these demon girls all around me, and... he looks down between his legs and his face gets redder. Thank tha Goddess, they didn’t mess him up any worse than a good flirtin at. I think I can relax a bit, knowin that’s tha kind of reaction ta expect. SO I try ta cheer ‘em up “demon gals rock, luv, they really do” which leads Ziaon ta look at me funny, and say “Even the thought of that girl.... Yeeesh. It is hard to be a man.” Zion chuckles and leans back, covering his eyes with both palms.


“awright, if yer up ta it, we need ta get you over there i think” tha Coven, if they’re awready workin on it, best get all the afflicted tagether. unless ya need ta scrump it outta yer system a bit first? ya know, sow Zions wild oats a bit . . . I kinda lear, winkin, jutting an elbow out making nudging gestures. Zion pulls his palms down his face, regardin me with raised eyebrow. "You mean I shouldnt fight it?" Silly bloody Fleshies, always tryin ta fight their bodies over tha little stuff, then go and rampage when its destructive and againt Nature . . .”no dont fight it! fuck ya can't fight NATURE, luv, mate, whatever . .ha” HE just looks up at me with those eyes and fer a minute, I see inta them, tat ha soul that’s actually in there. He looks at me with wide eyes, breathing heavily. "You know that I never had sex, right?" Time ta wield tha stick again . . “well, yer soul might not have, who can say what yer body has been up ta? Zion bites his lip, thinking. "If you say so..." then he even bites his fist. "I had this surge of feelings, all over..." Poor sod.


“Look ,all im sayin is that if ya can bear it, ya should follow Nature's call. Nature knows tha Way” Zion shook his head to clear it. "I... this is out of control, damn it. I felt this great power, but it took control over me" I just leared, I figured which he meant, but I was rammin tha point home, so ta speak. "And now I meant the magic not the lust" he pipes up “they are often one and tha same, ya know? some folks channel one with tha other” I take a moment ta pad close and sniffs Zion's body all over, memorising his scent. No chance of losin him if there was a problem. Coverin my bases, tha septics would call it. Zion makes a face. "Anyways, now we could swordfight like... you know." Folks thin ki got a one track mind, but I’m just focussed. “err, with our cocks? i'd just as soon . . .not . . . if its awright with you . .. i leave that to Tha Pack. ow, right, trainin” like I say, one track. He laughed "Jeez, of course" Its half my nature, half me keeping it in his mind. Her mind, whatever . . . “gotcha. just hinkin of tha possibilities”

Zion rolls his eyes. "Guys" Ha, yeah, tha male of his species, not known fer their subtle breedin rituals. Well, mine neither, either side of tha Kin line. “wonder if Arcann has scrumped yer body yet? tha Coven are like that ya know, so i hear” That was mean of me, but I’m relentless, once I got a grip, I shake till I get my meal. Zion 's eyes snapped wide "WHAT?" What do you mean, damn it, we have to tie her up and put her in a cell. frowns "And hybernate her" I’m on a roll now, so I keep up tha fire . . “mhmmm, that'd stop him, sure, nothin like a unconcious body ta tell a guy "no"” and I just grin wickedly. “so, am i convincin ya well enough how BAD an idea this was?” I pause for a moment to let that one finish sinkin in then use another flank “got any tattoos? i got a couple. took a bit of doin, bein a Shifter and all but they're fer life . . .

Zion rolls his eyes, typical Abby. "I get it now, ok. And I have no idea if I have tatoos. I have not yet looked at... myself. And yeah, I smell." i keep rambling about my tatts “don't heal away . . . same with my major scars. no no, i dont mean THIS body .. .” and I lean over and poke Zion's body in four or five spots all at once. “i mean YER body. any tattoos?” and grin wider. “but, a shower we can arrange . . .” tha penny drops, I can almost hear it. Zion squeaks, most un-manly, ha “ Abby? Tatooos? What the? WHy?”


I just peek on firin away, suppressive fire of tha mind “and ya might want ta explore yer body a bit, know where all tha sore spots are” got him in a right state now, but at least there aint time fer mopin or poutin. We’re gonna get some action. Even if its simple, it’s a start. Zion just keeps sayin “Shit” cause tha depth of vulnerability has truly dawned. “well, mate . . hun . . .Abi . . . ya MIGHT by now . . .Zion stomped his feet frantically. Pouty behaviour. Gotta head that shit off. “lets get ya cleaned up, then we can go sort this out, maybe. you two need ta set some rules . . .i take it HES not vengeful?” Zion looks at me from standin as I stay in my happy crouch,his hands still on his face “a know, tha sort ta tattoo "my name is Zion" on yer forehead?” Zion gets it tagether a bit and replies “ He seems to enjoy this, damn it. He is all over touching himself, and stuff.” And shivers. “well, yer body is kinda unusual, even fer Tox. c'mon, shower, then we can talk.” Zion sighed, sniffin himself. "Okay" I say “awright, Hotel has showers that work” and we head over there. He walks like Abby. That’s a good sign too. Easy ta track, funny how much tha mind governs tha body. More proof that meat is just meat.


We get ta a hotel room, I shoulder tha door open, and scope tha place out, before I brace it back closed. Zion heads for tha bathroom and I sit but its door, facin out. Fleshies like their privacy, I know, shy about their bald bodies, I guess. I tell Zion I’ll just wait there. He strips down and gets a surprise when he gets all bare. “whoa” I hear him say as his belt hits tha floor. “best thing ya can do is wash all over, you'll get used ta how ya feel, and look . . .trust me . .havin a new body is quite a weird bloody thing.

Zion groaned and mumbled, I kept talking “i have THREE, ya know . . .” poor bugger almost choked. “WHAT?” I have a quick peek in, he’s starin down at his groin “three bodies, i got three bodies, this is my War Form, i got Fleshie, and my natural one.”


This is gunna be fun, he thought I meant three sets of genitals.

No comments: