Monday, July 21, 2008

Violets are blue

===============================
CD cover torn out and pasted in, pencil entry dated 18/7/08
===============================

On a hot summer night. Would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
Will he offer me his mouth?
Yes
Will he offer me his teeth?
Yes
Wlll he offer me his jaws?
Yes
Will he offer me his hunger?
Yes
Again. Will he offer me his hunger?
-Yes-
And will he starve without me?
Yes
And does he love me?
Yes
Yes
On a hot summer night. Would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
Yes
I bet you say that to all the boys.

===========================

Who ever that Meatloaf guy is sure makes a good point. Funny Fleshie. I been wanderin a fair bit. Keepin my head down still. No sign of tha MP's fer a long while, but ya never know. Even it they didn't get me, they could still cause grief for tha Institute. That ain't what i was gettin on about. I been feelin tha turn of tha seasons again. My-She has left Tox fer tha mainland. Fer good, i expect. Too much hate here, too much filth, too much strife. My-She is a kind an gentle bein, she deserves better than this place. I visit when i can, when duty, tha Paths or shipping will allow.

Her Ladyship has been goin through a pretty fuckin awful time. Nareth gone, Labyrinth in her place. Things goin on with Poncho. Ethan and Britt's intoxication. More stuff. Joah getting crazy from dealin with Labyrinth and Nareth's knife. We have had a few new faces come through. I made some new friends with tha Felines. Even got over tha "cats and dogs" crap that Fleshies keep spoutin.

But tha words of tha song keep comin back to me. My room at Omega's house has roses. I wake smellin them. They speak ta me of life and nature. Beauty with tha danger of thorns. Maybe I should go find some. See what happens.

No comments: