Sunday, July 6, 2008

tha Dance, tha Song, i Know

===================================
messy pencil note, dated 6/7/08
===================================
much as i love livin in Tox (ha, tha livin part, especially) sometimes, a time away does a critter wonders. I managed ta slip away fer a goodly time and loose myself in warm breezes, and deep eyes.

i have rested, stuck in my Fleshie form by tha laughin grace of Lady Phoebe, in arms heated by tha Secret Flame, safer and more secure than in tha center of a brigade. I have slept and woken, and slept again, knowin no harm could come ta me.

it occured ta me this might be selfish. which isn't normal fer me. even that though was swift ta pass. there were still things ta do, but they were not Duty. there were things ta see, but it was no Mission. there were people ta shepherd but there were no Targets.

tha weight of my short years seemed ta slide away as again, She made it clear that it was who i was inside that was important ta Her, not tha scope of tha deeds i could manage. Tha feelins i have could not be greater, and seems in this chest, under tha scars, i got a heart big enough fer all of it, fer ALL those what i hold dear.

i'm blessed by bein able ta share these feelins, as best i may, in this world er tha Other. in tha spinnin Dance, in tha breathless Song, in tha looks shared by us that Know.

Always.

No comments: