Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bloody Shadows!

=================================
Pencil entry, hastily written in a very messy hand. dated 27/7/08
=================================
Bloody Shadows have been messin with tha Library. I came in and i could smell them. a bunch of em. Kishi, Blue, Quiet, some more. They had been in there, and there was a splatter of blood. Two splatters. Tasted of Kishi and Blue, i think. How did i know? well, i've treated Kishi's wounds i know her, and tha other? Hard not ta work that flavour out. I've tasted her kind before. There was a book on tha floor. Some sorta Pommey bondage and spankin book. Odd, but then i thought about it. Thats tha kinda thing they did. Fair enough. Weird, but fair enough.

Then a book fell off tha shelf. Not awready layin there, but fell off. Thats a sign. thats the Library talkin to me. It was a Fleshie History book, Europe early last century, before WW2. Full page picture of a giant mound of books, burnin. I looked at tha blood, and then at tha book. I looked at tha bookshelves and tha fire, and back to tha blood. "i aint gunna let that happen, Library . . " was all i could say. i got a feelin of smug self assurance. Weird that. it felt like it came from tha Library itself.

I gotta go, my mouth is burnin a bit, like Agent Orange, or somethin. There's someone outside too, i got a Duty.

No comments: