Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bug-out Note

===================================================
A hastily scrawled note, on a Haven drink coaster in red marker pen, left on the wall by the punching bag in the Den. Penciled beside it in the notebook is "2/1/08"
===================================================
"they found me, somehow they tracked me here, and I gotta scram fer a bit. I bet it was that poor bastard in Logistics, i knew gettin him ta air-drop me extra booze might get him in trouble, but i expected him ta have a bit more backbone. i think i caught tha scent of tha 7-RAR-L tracker MP's, by tha docks, so i gotta go walkabout fer a while, lay low till they buzz through.

if ya hear any Aussies with bad haircuts, sunglasses and big canines askin fer me, ya never knew me. I'll be back as soon as i think tha coast is clear.

one of yer Scout Leaders . . ."

No comments: