Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Gone Fishin

=============================================
Pencil note on water spotted paper, with greasy spots smelling of creole spices dated 16/6/08
=============================================

I tracked My-She's scent through South Tox to tha bay, and off by tha breakwater I saw her, sittin starin out over tha breakers so I took a swim. Tha water in tha bay is oily, but tha surf keeps it from bein too stagnant. On tha way over, as I paddle as quiet as I can, I spy some movement under me. "Always take an easy meal" my drill instructors used ta say. So I duck-dive, pullin my short sword free as I do and hit bottom. It ain't natural, a Shifter in War-Form on tha sandy bottom of a bay in amoungst tha rocks, but then again a shark would have ta have some -big- balls ta try me. Croc's too, they're tasty. But taday I had crab in my sights. A fast thrust and press and my prey was well and truly McFucked. Half way down my blade and wrigglin as I surfaced and clamboured up tha rocks to My-She.

I shook tha water off and brandished my trophy, my food offerin ta My-She.
"err, i got dinner . . ." She smiled ""is it ok if i want my share cooked?" I told her i can do that too, My-She looked past me at somethin "walking on water... i thought only one guy in history did that." I asked "Bob?" as Sorenz nodded a greeting to us, the fishing couple as he put it. My-She greeted him whilst I wrestled with the big blue crab " hi Sorenz, how are you?" he said he was fine and asked if there were any bites?. I waved my crab on the sword "just tha one, but i fucked his shit RIGHT up." he said that it looked right tasty and if we weœe gonna steam it or broil it. My-She laughed and told him we were gunna
bbq it.

"i got drift wood, and cyclohex tabs" as I sheathed my sword holdin tha crab in one paw fishin in my pack. My-She asked "cyclowhat?", so I told her "fire starters" and she got a funny look in her eyes "um.. my One?, my most amazing One? um.. see..." I frowned and bashed the crab, tryin ta make a break for it "im a witch.. right?" she went on as I was distracted "mmm? Wait, which?"
She went on "um.. one thing i can do is .. start a fire" Obvious. What a drongo, of course she can! So i grined and ploped the deadish crab on the driftwood. She just looked at the wood and it burst into flame, then glancin at me says "such is....."
and I finish fer her "YOUR awesome power!" SIMAP. Tha true source of force. Understandin tha part Will plays in makin shit happen. She nods and cackles "ok.. chalk up another use for me.. good for when the power goes out . I poked at the sizzlin crab on the cackling driftwood fer a bit. Tha shades of tha flames were really. I bet they were pretty colours too.

"ya know, My-She, this is a really beautiful spot ya invited me ta dinner at" go me pullin out tha smooth lines. My-She reached into a pouch and pulled out a palmful of Old Bay Seasoning and sprinkles it on the crab, which sets me ta droolin as she says " t'was a good spot to come think" I want ta make it over her walls, not bust through em. Infiltrate, not assault. I, really, really think I love her. At least, I think that’s what this feelin is. I don't know what I wouldn't do fer her. don’t know what i'd do without her. "I, erm, like bein here with ya" stunnin wit again from tha Shifter. She smiled "i like being anywhere you are" a keep at it, "almost looks peaceful, dont it?" She looks back over my way, ta Tox. "it is peaceful, i havent heard gunfire all day" almost there, I try one more, "it is, now, with ya here, and some sizzly crab". My-She sighs "i'm sorry i stomped off, my One, just being a moody bitch.. i really am sorry" I think of somethin quick, point up at the sky, "see that glow?, thats tha moon . . . ha. truuuust me, i get it. My-She looks and sighs again "the full moon is still more than 2 days off"

"I get pissy fer worse reasons than some snooty trouble maker who was pusshin EVERYBODYS buttons" My-She looks at me "wasn't Spa..and she best not be thinking i left because of her self importance" but I try ta keep tha talk flowin. "I meant Kaine.." not tha right answer either. "oh I’m not upset at him either." I take a moment ta flip the crispy crab, singin my paw in tha process as she goes on "about what was offered him, yes" she catches me burnin myself "goofy mutt it's hot" which leads ta tha inevitable "thats what that stuff is right?" she looks at tha crab then at me, lickin my paw. "the red stuff is spices" so I blow a raspberry and steal a crispy leg "or are you meaning the fire...." I wink "yeah tha MOVIN hot stuff, ha." I pop tha whole leg, shell and all inta my mouth and munch it. All goodness, and go on. "so, whats tha trouble with kaines possition?" My-She breaks off a leg and snaps the end from it .. sucking the meat and juices and spices from it "ages ago.. while I was still a coven member.. i offered.. to Miss and to Tony.. to help run the coven.. my offer was turned down so i end up in the haven... which was a happy thing because we met there and now in the OI.. where im sorry but i feel less than useless much of the time. and kaine gets asked to go to the coven to help run it" we pause ta eat more legs as they cook

"yer dream post, goin ta loser after loser, fuck, thats tough" My-She is a tough kitty though, just shrugs "not my dream post.. but at least something i might be useful at" so I try ta lighten her mood as best as I can, barracks-style "well . . . . maybe if he had . . . .an accident . . . 'oops, Kaine's fuckin head fell off and got hit by a tree chipper' . . . ha" but she looks at me with a mock witherin stare "you know better than that. there is a reason there are no chippershredder things in Toxia, they wont let you have THAT much fun, sorry, my One". Well what can I say ta that, but I think my ploy worked. I grab the crab, snaps it in two with a flick of my wrist and claws and pass one steaming spicy half over, the more spiced and less burnt half.

"did i explain about the dead dinos?" She gave me a shirt. I kill shirts. This one read "tha dinos, I kilied them" she picked a large juicy hunk of crab meat from her half.. and holded them out for me to nibble. Typical, she's so good ta me. "naw, ya didn't, .please?" so, she does. "well..there is this sex toy.. called an eroscillator, it's one of those things a guy should never ever guy his lady. because they are so amazing as to render the guy completely unneeded. apart from cooking and cleaning, taking the garbage out, and um.. dead things..yeah, so anyway.." I butt in"can ya smash spiders with it?" stoppin her fer a moment "i um.. have said device.. um.. if i was inclined to get THAT close to a spider... maybe." more chance fer mistchief. "i get weekends off for beer and sport! And make my yobbo face. "wait wait wait, what kind of sport?" woops. She's got me now. I don’t no anythin. " uhh...cricket?"
My-She looks amazed "do you actually understand that game?" but that gives me a out "ahaha, NO ONE understands that game thats why it takes three fuckin DAYS, ta TEST . . .ahhaahah" My-She looks amused. I win. "brits.. what do you expect, anyyyyyyyyyyyyway i have the aforementioned device and at one point in time... used it on my dearest friend Kaj. who now lives in utter terror of it.. so.. the other day.. we were all standing and talking.. and somehow.. she brought up the eroscillator... and i had to sadly explain that it was dead... that i had killed it... she goes "you killed your erosothingie? and Master... almost as goofy as you can be... goes.. "wait!!! you killed a velociraptor??" hence.. the tshirt. I just burst out lauguin.

I almost roll inta tha bay as she mutters ta herself "it made more sense in my head at the time..." but i'm awready plannin, "oh, i cant wait to show them, thats CLASSIC "she killed it . . .with her PUSSY" " and she laughs "i knew right then that a) i would make the tshirt and b) you of all people would truly enjoy wearing it once you knew the back story" so I keed at it "i'd be afraid, but im too aroused" which causes her ta giggle "afraid of a pussy??" wind up, "hell YES, if it can kill a velociraptor, whats it gonna do to ME" which makes her cough "the question really is.. do you care that much? you would die happy...after all.. they did.." she wrinkled her nose "can i keep you alive instead?" so I tell her I prefer option TWO and she agrees, claimin the only use for a dead wuff is as a rug, and they STILL shed, that i give good hug and i cook and i make her smile. so alive it is, ok? I pipe up "or even undead" which she answers "either or" but then frowned .. thinkin. "but you aren't... so... planning to become undead?"

"err, no. i like bein me. and brains .. . kinda bland and mushy" I make a zombie face. She leans over and kisses me, face and all "i kinda like you being you too. lets catch more crabs and cook them over the fire in tha library, feed tha Family" I flick out my short sword with a flourish, she told me ta be careful with it in her face and grinnin we went swimmin and crabbin. I wanted to give Choi crabs, so she could take them back to share with Jon. I’m a givin critter.

Mission: accomplished!

1 comment:

~ Brit ~ said...

Crawdads and crabs with boiled corn and potatos....mmmmm....OLD BAY is a must. MMMMM.... and cook it on the beach. YUM.