Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lari

======================================
Ball-point entry, with smudged ink. Dated 21-5-08, looks like it was rained on
======================================

Larissa died. When I was out roaming. Died, killed, released. Who tha fuck knows. Larissa is dead and her pup is gone, gone to tha Sea with Nareth. I hear it was Nareth who held tha knife. I don't know what ta feel about that. I seen what goes back and forth behind her eyes. I've heard what tha others think about how she does what she does. She's Wild. Like a storm. Like me. Kinda. That’s why I ain't angry at Nareth. She held tha knife. She can be cruel, like tha sea but she always follows her path, like tha tide. I've finished off tha screamin wounded. Looked in their eyes and ended it. All I can hope is that she did what she did fer Lari.

I don't know much about demon pups. A touch more than nothin, really. I hear that Lari was sufferin somethin fierce, and woulda been torn apart by tha birthin if they hadn't done what they done. That sacrificin her life one way or another had ta be.

My friend Lari is dead. Her pup is with with tha one who held tha knife. I had a dream not long ago. I heard tha voice of tha Huntress Moon ask "this is from Nareth?" and Lari answer that it was, and tha voice say "this is practically a love letter". I hope it was. For all three of them. I hope it was.

My friend Lari is dead, and I didn't get to say goodbye. So I watch tha River and see if I catch her face on tha far shore, amoungst my brothers and sisters, and those I sent over before me, I hope they know i'm lookin. Fer better or worse. I remember them.

No comments: