Thursday, November 6, 2008

Quick and the Dead

=========================
Pencil note, blood smeared
=========================
We had some troubles with my Pack kin recently. Territory troubles. Seems they got up enough strength to think they needed ta expand. Idiots. Their command structure couldn't cope last time, it can't this time neither. It shows when they start randomly attackin other factions, shows that they have ta lash out cause if they don't they'll come apart inside. I've seen it happen. Here and in tha field.

So here's what happed. One of their hot-heads, Lei, who was bustin fer a transfer from Scout ta Hunter decided that tha gutter-kit that was crushin on her somethin fierce needed some 9mm deterence. Harsh, but not my problem. She had her fight streetside, no fur off my muzzle. Tha drama came when some more of her Packmates rocked up and a simple strong Lycan with guns verses pathetic unarmed defenseless Kit slayin turned inta a torture tha meat session. Cause they gotta look big in front of each other.

They all started takin turns beatin, cutting and violatin on tha Kit, right on our doorstep. Strong Gal was in with us, and she don’t cope well with that kinda thing. I tried ta keep her away from it all, but she has a way of slippin past yer guard. I was distracted fer a second and she was out at tha door again, and startin ta draw attention. Pack attention, in a bit of a frenzy they were, like wild dogs on roadkill. This weren’t no feedin display, they were in it fer tha pain. If they had just killed it and taken their turns eatin on it, I wouldn’ta batted an eye. Call of tha Wild, it woulda been.

But they didn’t, they were playin with it, and not outta trainin, but just outta spite, spite fer tha Furf, and spite fer us. Lorne of all folks was there and had a gutful, and after telling them ta piss off, yanked it inside, and that was that. Well, they sure didn’t like him doin that, but, once he was, I saw ta his wounds. Riddled with bullets, mostly through and throughs, (seems Lei was a better shot than I thought, but maybe not fer tha same reasons), superficial knife wounds and tha predations of bein violated in tha ass with his own tail. They yammered and howled and were generally obnoxious, but didn’t come inside.

Whilst I was givin tha kit a full triage and tendin his wounds, that was when Strong Gal wandered out and started coppin some serious verbal stick from tha ones that had stuck around. TC. He’s got a big mouth on him, and a mean streak. Started suggestin he would have his turn violatin Strong Gal too, that she looked ta him like she was already used ta that kinda thing. That we kept her locked up and used her in shifts. That kinda evil Fleshie crap that turned my guts and made me leave tha Pack in tha first place.

What kinda demented creature would think that sexually abusin yer own Family was a means of keepin them under control, and was a useful was of dominatin yer foes? It aint natural, and it ain’t tha way of wolves. Wolves will mount their subordinates, in a display of dominance, but they don’t do it fer punishment, that’s what fang and claw are fer. They don’t do it ta their prey neither, or any competin predators that they cross territory with. It’s a Fleshie thing. Brought inta my Kin by tha Fleshie side of their selves.

When I realized what was goin down outside, I scarpered out right smart, and got between TC and Strong Gal, but TC discounted me as a potential combatant and let his spittin go at Lorne instead, which earnt him a thrashin, followed by, after spurnin my offer fer aide, Lornes boot crushin his neck inta tha road. Give some, loose some, and this time? Give Strong Gal trouble? Lose yer fuckin spine. I owe Lorne fer that. I don’t think I could face off against my Kin and hope ta win. Not in a straight fight. I ain’t no good at toe to toe. I’m an ambush predator.

They disgust me. They can call me names all they like, but they disgust me, and make me ashamed ta call them Kin. But Kin they are.

Blood, pack, Kin

1 comment:

Joah Menjou said...

...thinks the City needs a Dog Catcher (nothing personal, Coyote)....