Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ejected from my Sim, removed from my groups, removed from my Faction

i was wandering about, Roleplaying, when all of the sudden, i wasn't on the Sim anymore, i contacted one of the Sim owners, who had ejected me.

this is due to a side project i have been working on, to re-include a number of our players who left the Sim due to GMing conflicts, the way some roleplay's had been handles and / or quashed or had for one reason or another been driven off.

this was leaked to one of the Senior GM's (Omega being the other one) who passed it on to the Sim Owners (remaining nameless). They then fired me as a GM, as the Assistant Manager of KTOX, (where i have essentially run the station for the last year) and ejected me from the Sim. They also threatened to ban me from the combat system, SL wide, if i didn't comply, and remove myself from all related groups.

Two years worth of work, dozens of pages of roleplaying writing, plotlines, story material and hours of GMing frustration, heartache and negotiations, and they've slammed the door on me. Good thing there -WAS- a backup plan, even though we were being very, very polite and not poaching anyone, or promoting our group to anyone who hadn't already left that Sim.

Nothing will be lost, except the connection to those groups, and the opportunities to interact with my friends there, all my work i bring with me, and will offer under a different title, in a different Sim.




None of this makes me feel like i haven't been stabbed in the back, and exiled.

Here are some of the conversations that occurred.





Its taken me till now to be able to write about this.
With everything else going on in my life right now, this was like the cherry on the cake. I am so grateful to my friends to be here for me and take my mind off it all as best they may.

I don't know how many more things like this i could cope with.




************************
[Sim owner]: You have been ejected from 'Toxia - KTOX Radio' by [Sim owner].
[Sim owner]: You have been ejected from 'Toxia - GMs' by [Sim owner].
GrrBrool Lykin: hi there, may i ask what is going on?
[Sim owner]: Your fired along with omega
[Sim owner]: please leave toxia grps
GrrBrool Lykin: may i ask why?
[Sim owner]: enjoy nor with your new group
[Sim owner]: I suggest you contact omega and have her leave the toxian groups befire you both recieve a dcs wide ban
GrrBrool Lykin: ok, as you like. i can see that something has been said. i'll comply with your wishes.
[Sim owner]: some how she is owner in omega inst
[Sim owner]: and needs to leave
[Sim owner]: without sending a notice
[Sim owner]: she even sends a goodbye she will get a dcs ban
GrrBrool Lykin: she is out currently, and will not be home for a couple of hours, if you could see to extend her that leeway, it would be appreciated, i'm sure
[Sim owner]: as soon as she comes on she needs to leave em ok?
GrrBrool Lykin: i will call her and let her know,,
[Sim owner]: no drama
[Sim owner]: tell her to just leave like grown adult
[Sim owner]: this conversations over
GrrBrool Lykin: i will pass on your message. thank you for the information.
[Sim owner]: You have been ejected from 'Toxia - The Omega Institute' by [Sim owner].
************************

************************
*RP NOTICE*
Sun Apr 12 16:51:25 2009
[Sim owner]

Omega and Grr were found dead in the libary today..
Their bodys were snatched up by some hazmat team and burned and removed from the sim. A new leader will be elected and put in place.
************************

1 comment:

Edward Pearse said...

!!!!

Holy shit. I knew there was an uptight vibe going through Toxia when Terrox left the Continuum. Then Mr. Gears was ejected from the group because he wasn't participating in the RP (which invariably occur during US evenings). Rather than fight it he left to pursue other explorations.

If the Viators is the new group in question I like the idea. You should trundle yourselves over to New Babbage at some point.