Thursday, January 10, 2008

draft of a letter

==================================
a draft of a letter, it has been wet, so some of the ink on the paper has run, but it is written in the same wide, messy hand. tucked in behind a postcard, dated 10/1/08
==================================

Sweet Cer,

G'day from me on tha run. As far as I can tell I haven't quite given tha bastards tha slip, they trained us too well at trackin and stalkin. Er maybe its just a healthy dose of paranoia, but I wanted ta let ya know that I'm still kickin around out here, layin low and keeping my fur on.

Been thinkin a lot about spendin some quiet time in, if ya know what I mean, and bein holed up like this gives a fella plenty of time ta think about all tha things he misses most. Anyway, I guess I was just wonderin. I mean, just saying. You know, it'd be nice, you know. Ta spend some time with ya. Just good times, err, yeah, you know, cause it's good ta be around yer mates, and well, yeah. I'm not too good at this kinda thing . . .

Right, my courier is here, I better pass this over to the fella, I got a system, gonna have this letter in a letter, and they'll get it and deliver it to ya. Could I ask ya ta pass on tha postcard inside to one of tha Alphas or Betas in tha Pack? Or just pin it to tha wall in tha Den, if ya cant find them . . .

No comments: